GOA Earns NEASC Accreditation!
By: Michael Nachbar
Below is the letter I sent our member schools on our recent NEASC accreditation.
Dear GOA Member Schools,
I am thrilled to announce that GOA was granted formal accreditation by NEASC’s Council of Independent Schools (CIS) and Commission on International Education (CIE). Accreditation affirms our program’s excellence and validates our team’s significant efforts over the past five years.
The Commission and Visiting Team acknowledged our “ambition to be a world leader in teaching and learning.” In addition to the report’s many commendations, the NEASC/CIE/CIS Commission confirmed that GOA:
- presents an exemplary model of professional practices that all member schools could consider;
- focuses on best practices that have positioned GOA as a thought-leader in teaching and learning; and
- has a dedicated, passionate, and creative faculty.
We’re already considering ways to evolve as a result of the accreditation process. Some examples are:
- fine tuning our mission;
- executing a strategic plan;
- updating our technology roadmap; and
- refining our communications initiatives.
There’s a lot more to come from Global Online Academy! I look forward to connecting with you and sharing GOA’s exciting advancements and enhancements.